The Facebook Revolution

Love is here, love is now...

The truth is here, the truth is now...

The real Jesus is here and always was...

Their is a revolt happening and it's happening now...

The freedom to think for self for the first time is happening all over the globe...

All because Jesus used a donkey to speak.

The revolution of love and forgiveness and cleansing in freedom is happening even as I speak...

God is using facebook as a place and source for revolution and rethinking and freeing.  Of all things, facebook.  Jesus is coming down and His Spirit is ascending through facebook and on the phone and in a plane, on a train, in a house with a mouse, on the moon with a spoon, up the in air, sitting on a chair.

People left and right are rejoicing in the real God of freedom, forgiveness and salvation.

People are wondering all over the place...could it be that God loves me?...that He wants to forgive me and is forgiving me daily?  People all over the planet are crying out and asking WHY?  How could He love me so much?  I can't make it, I can't buy it, I can't sell it, I can't put it in a best selling book, I can't afford it...but it's mine for the taking and for the asking and for the receiving it!

People, let's love one another by speaking the truth in LOVE...love comes first.  First comes love, then comes truth!  I GOT IT!  John 17...read it and be INSPIRED to love your brother, your sister and then speak the truth.  And reason and think, because you are free to use your God-given brain.  WOW, I can't contain this.

I'm over the moon.  Shoot for the moon and you're bound to land among the stars.  I heard that once somewhere.  Let's hammer away in love.  Let's tell the truth in love.  Let's think and reason in love and with love.  Let's follow the Spirit of God in love...how can it be any other way?  Let expose, let's talk, let's hammer and forgive, let's help and think, let's talk and care, let's disagree and agree...and let it all be done in love.  Read John 17....how does the world know that we are His disciples is that we LOVE ONE ANOTHER!  Wow.

Double wow, okay I need to go lie down now.   

1 comment:

Ann with an E said...

My dear sister, I just want you to know that I really don't understand why anyone would get angry about what you are writing. I love you and I get you. I would rather know you for real than to know you for fake, which is how many relationships are. I hope that you do help others who are going through what you have gone through. We are all so imperfect and are only what we are by God's grace. Your apology meant the world to me my sister! I wanted you to know that! Love you!